Saturday, September 4, 2010

Perfectly Lonely

 mmmmmmmmmmhhhmmmhhpphmmm

I'm feeling sexy today. Sexy being tired, worn out and sleepyheaded
From 1 am this morning till 10:24 pm now I have slept a total of 14 hours. 14 hours is like.. one whole series of NCIS or sumthing.

yea. so I'm feeling sexy :D

Today:
-ate 234 ribena pastilles
-felt incredibly sexy
-drew out ian's birthday present thingy
-planned out holiday schedule
-did some math

-slept 14 hours 

Playlist For Today:












Feellings In My Pants:
This morning was one of those mornings I wake up to a sense of nostalgic loneliness. I just miss the things I did before all this mess. But today was different. I was lonely. But that's totally fine by me. Loneliness doesn't have to be a bad thing. And it's overly-underrated to some extent. I just wish I would stop waking up to this lonely cockblock.
 

Bye:
Anyway, gonna make good use of my emoness to do some sketches now. kkthxbailoveyousexypeople

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I like Sushi

Clive Aw
there is little to be said
View my complete profile